4. Product Usage
5. Retention and Loyalty
Marketing Communications and Public Relations professional with over 15 years of experience in a variety of industries: technology, retail, real estate development, government, not-for-profit. Follow me on twitter at @susandkirk
5 marketing communication tips
1. CRM system like Salesforce.com are fantastic systems for tracking leads, prospects, sales and all related communications through the funnel.
2. Email marketing programs like Vertical Response or Mail Chimp are easy to use and have templates and analytics to view %open, bounced and unsubscribe rates.
3. docmetrics provides tracking PDF tool to get stats to help with lead generation.
4. White papers are great “call to action” in direct marketing campaigns – whether email or mail. To share content there is Creative Common.
5. Leadlander gives you information about who is accessing your website.